Public Groupactive 2 months, 3 weeks ago
London is one of the most famous cities to visit youngsters. There are various things to do in London but for Bachelors there is a separate list.
Here is a list of the best things to do in London for Bachelors
1. Go ice-skating in Somerset House’s stunning courtyard
2. Silent Sounds: On The Thames is waiting to take you on an unmissable trip and silent disco, all while showing you.
3. Neverland London Presents Fulham Beach Club – Thames, Fulham Beach Club provides guests with a stylish and multifaceted venue consisting of the brand’s signature beach club, Jimmy’s pop up restaurant, two bars, live Dj’s, weekly events and games for all to enjoy. Other offerings include bottomless brunches yoga sessions on the beach, cocktail masterclasses, glitter artists, sand sculpting and an exclusive membership available for those planning to chill on the beach all summer long.
4. GIN-HOUSE BURLESQUE – The King’s Head for a night of seductive and sexy burlesque. The showgirls and boys perform in amongst the crowd, with everything from crowd diving to a Josephine Baker tribute act. Stay late for even more shenanigans.
The Jazz Cafe in Camden for a top night out; head to the live music venue for dinner and sets from amazing musicians and stellar DJs.
Ideal for a London couple’s night out, the Gin Foundry hosts some of the best gin tastings in London, from traditional brands to the coolest new distillers in the game.
WANNA HAVE FUN
Whizz down the UK’s tallest public artwork with a 40-second ride on the tallest and longest tunnel slide in the world at ArcelorMittal Orbit. Enjoy a zip wire treetop adventure at Go Ape Battersea. Take a trip to one of London’s theme parks for an adrenaline-packed day out.
WANT TO PUT COOL SELFIES ON INSTAGRAM, CHECK THESE PLACES OUT
1. VICTORIA TOWER GARDENS – you get a great view of the London Eye and Westminster Bridge.
2. CLASSIC RED TELEPHONE BOXES – you will find a lot around Westminster and Big ben area
3. VICTORIA EMBANKMENT – it’s opposite of the London Eye
4. HIPSTER CITY – diverse side of London famous for its street art where the famous street artist has explored their work
For more travel updates Visit Wat-Not.com