- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Offered by Surreal Afrika Tours
Palacina is an oasis of peace and calm in the bustling city of Nairobi and a great place to meet business and leisure travelers from all around the world. Conveniently located in the State House area, it is the perfect base for your Nairobi visit. Featuring luxurious, serviced and furnished apartments, premium suites and a full service hotel with all the amenities and services to make your stay comfortable and memorable. Experience the warmth of Nairobi with our hospitality in this dynamic, cosmopolitan city. Palacina features stylish spaces celebrating the spirit of Kenya. Our country breakfast is served daily and the Bistro offers a full service restaurant including room service
- Nairobi’s largest heated indoor pool plus a separate outdoor pool.
- Our location in the State House valley; just minutes from down-town yet in a serene setting.
- We are a family owned and managed boutique hotel and not a large “chain" property.
- Personalized, friendly service and true Kenya Hospitality.
- Enjoy the most beautifully designed and decorated suites with real attention to detail.
- Get the best night’s sleep in Nairobi on our luxury memory foam mattresses.
During your 3 days in Nairobi you will stay at Palacina.
Things to do (optional)
- Nairobi night life
- Nairobi Museum visit
- Nairobi National Park
- Giraffe Manor
- Mamba Village
- Bomas of Kenya
A reservation requires a 100% of the total price.
Release Periods & Cancellation Policies for Confirmed Bookings.
More than 91 days prior to arrival No Charge
Between 90 & 46 days prior to arrival 20%
45 & 29 days prior to arrival 50%
Within 28 days prior arrival 100%
What’s not included.
- International flights
- Other personal items
- Champagne, private cellar wines and spirits
No Details Found