- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
*Please inquire for groups of more than 4 people
*Please inquire for V.I.P lodges
Mwanza - Serengeti
Drive from Mwanza City after breakfast, the journey will take you 2hrs to get to the Ndabaka gate in the Western Corridor of the Serengeti ecosystem.
Register and then begin the day.
The topography of western corridor criss-crossed by rivers and hills makes it very important, famous and full of wildlife all year around.
Lunch will be taken at Grumet picnic site in the western corridor. More game drives after lunch while moving to the Lodge for leisure time and overnight stay.
ACTIVITIES: Impala, Baboons, Zebras, Wildebeest, Warthogs, Buffaloes, Giraffes, Spotted Hyenas.
Full day in Serengeti National Park (Follow the Migration)
Serengeti National Park is a home for the Migration of hundreds of thousands of Millions of Wildebeests, Zebras, and Gazelles, followed from behind by their major enemies, the Lions, Cheetahs, Spotted Hyenas, and Jackals & Foxes.
Get an opportunity to see them crossing Mara River to Masai Mara in Kenya or from Masai Mara back to Serengeti (See on the Map).
As the sequence of the Migration may be, we’ll make sure we follow them in whichever zone.
And this is a great advantage to start the Tour from Western side of Serengeti.
Full day in Serengeti National Park
For those who love to fly balloon Safari, this is the chance.
Wake up early in the morning at 5:00 am; you’ll be taken to Balloon lounge. Fly with Balloon over the beautiful plains and woodlands of Seronera valley.
Enjoy champagne breakfast in the bush prepared by hospitable chefs.
After Balloon fly, you may go back to the lodge / camp for resting and enjoy swimming or a novel just at the terrace of your lodge.(THIS TOUR IS OPTIONAL)
After lunch your Driver / Guide will pick you up for afternoon game viewing, till evening when you’ll be taken to the lodge/ camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Serengeti / Ngorongoro
Take breakfast at the lodge/ camp; afterwards drive to Ngorongoro through southern Serengeti short grass plains where the Migration usually begins their drama.
If its migration season in the Southern Part, you’ll see hundreds of thousands of Millions of migrants which is the scene you can never forget for your life time.
You also have time to visit Oldupai Gorge “The Cradle of Mankind” and Maasai Village a.k.a Boma for Cultural experience. (Optional)
Drive to Ngorongoro at the chosen lodge or for leisure moments, dinner and stay overnight.
Ngorongoro Crater Tour
Take breakfast at the lodge, and then drive to the crater, descend and enjoy wildlife therein.
ACTIVITIES: Black Rhinos, Black mane lions, Cheetah, Spotted Hyenas, Male Elephants, Buffaloes. Many water birds along shallow lake Makat, Flamingoes, Grebes, teals, Ducks, at Lerai forest you may spot the elusive Leopard. In Ngorongoro Crater you are sure to complete The Big Five animals.
Lunch boxes will be provided and taken at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site.
(Be ware of Kites who stills tourists’ food)
Evening ascend and drive to the lodge for dinner and stay overnight.
Ngorongoro - Lake Manyara Park/ Tarangire
Drive southwards towards Lake Manyara National Park via Karatu town.
Before you reach the Park entry gate, stop at the view point and observe the whole Manyara Park, its scenery and so on.
Register and enter, This Park is famous for abundance of Primates more than any other, Baboon in troops, Vervet Monkeys, Blue or Sykes Monkeys and galago a.k.a Bush babies.
Along the shallow lake, you’ll see allot of water birds, Flamingoes, Great White Pelicans, Ducks and Geese, Teals and Grebes.
Visit Hot water springs best known as (Maji Moto) and observes volcanic actions there.
TARANGIRE CHOICE: Drive to Tarangire National Park.
The Park is famous for abundance of Elephants.
TARANGIRE ACTIVITIES: Elephants along Tarangire River, Lesser Kudu along Selale plains, Oryx, Bushbucks, Zebras, Wildebeest, Impala, Kirki’s Dikdik, Lions, Leopard, Cheetah, & African Wild dogs although hardly seen.
Late r in the afternoon, drive to the lodge or camp for leisure time, dinner and a night stop.
Manyara/Tarangire - Arusha or KIA
Take breakfast at the lodge in either Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park and then drive to Arusha town, further to Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Airport for connection to Zanzibar spice Island.
On arrival at Zanzibar International Airport, you’ll be picked up at transferred to the Hotel/Resort for leisure time, Dinner & stay overnight.
Snorkeling in Zanzibar
Snorkeling in Zanzibar is an experience of a lifetime. Unlike many other popular snorkeling destinations around the world, it is still possible to find places that have never been explored along the coast.
The many varieties of coral provide a home to thousands of colorful and exotic creatures, including blue ribbon tail rays, fire fish and for the “Finding Nemo” fans, clown fish.
Today guide and driver will take you to a spice plantation, to discover the richness of Zanzibar’s spices and fruits, many of them used for medical purposes. From the plantation you proceed to your beach resort
Dinner and overnight stay at the chosen Hotel/Resort.
Stone town/Prison Island
After breakfast your guide will meet you for a historical walking tour through Stone Town.
A typical lunch in a local restaurant ends the tour.
In the afternoon you will board the boat to Prison Island, also known as Changuu Island, famous for its history of slavery and its prison, now home of the impressive giant land tortoises. Overnight in your town hotel booked for you.
Zanzibar – Back home
Take breakfast at the Hotel/Resort and then, your driver will take you to the airport for connection to Dar es Salaam or Kilimanjaro International Airport for your International flight back home or to the next destination. END FOR PROGRAM
- All Park entry fees in Serengeti, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park
- Accommodation in full Board in either 4* or 5* Hotels/Lodges
- Crater entry fees in Ngorongoro
- Concession fees
- Transport with full game drives in our luxurious 4x4 Land Cruiser Safari fleet
- Airport transfers in Tanzania mainland & Zanzibar
- Domestic flight
- 4 choice of Tours in Zanzibar (Spice Tour, Jozani forest, Prison Island, Stone town tour, Dolphin Tours, Diving)
- All government taxes & charges
- Two bottles of drinking water 500Ml/person/ day
- Services for expert Driver/ Guides who are well knowledgeable about animals, History & Nature
- Clean & safe bottled drinking water 2 bottles of 500mils/person / day.
- In every 15 paid clients, the leader will be granted free tour, from Accommodation, Park entry fees, meals, transport, transfers & Domestic flight
- All International Flights, VISA & health Insurance
- All items of personal nature ,toiletries, gifts, Curios e.t.c
- Laundry in the Lodges during the Safari
- All kind of drinks except drinking water which will be provided
- Extra meals in the Lodges & or Campsites
- Tips/ gratuities for Tour Guide, porters & cooks.
- Tipping is highly recommended as this is the way to show gratitude to your Guide for a great service he rendered to you. But giving is according to client satisfaction.
- Balloon Safaris in Serengeti, Maasai Mara or Tarangire National Parks of $950/person. (This Tour is optional).
- Visiting Maasai Villages a.k.a Bomas in Ngorongoro for $20/person(Optional)
- Walking Safaris in Serengeti, Lake Manyara & Tarangire (Optional) $45/person
No Details Found