- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
· Drive from Mwanza City after breakfast, the journey will take you 2hrs to get to the entry pint of Serengeti ecosystem.
· Register and then begin the day. The topography of western corridor criss-crossed by rivers and hills makes it very important, famous and full of wildlife all year around.
· Lunch will be taken at the picnic site in the western corridor; further game drives after lunch while moving to the place of accommodation either Camping, or Lodge for an overnight stay.
Full day in Serengeti
· For those who love to balloon Safari, this is the chance.
· Wake up early in the morning at 5:00 am; you’ll be taken to Balloon lounge.
· Fly with Balloon over the beautiful plains and woodlands of Seronera valley.
· Enjoy champagne breakfast in the bush prepared by hospitable chefs.
· After Balloon Safari, you may go back to the lodge / camp for relaxing & enjoy swimming or sun just at the terrace of your lodge.
· After lunch your Driver / Guide will take for afternoon game viewing, till evening when you’ll be taken to the lodge/ camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Full day in Serengeti National Park (Follow the Migration)
· Serengeti National Park is a home for the Migration of hundreds of thousands of Millions of Wildebeests, Zebras, and Gazelles, followed from behind by their major enemies, the Lions, Cheetahs, Spotted Hyenas, and Jackals & Foxes.
· Get an opportunity to see them crossing Mara River to Masai Mara in Kenya or from Masai Mara back to Serengeti (See on the Map).
· As the sequence of the Migration may be, we’ll make sure we follow them in whichever zone.
· And this is a great advantage to start the Tour from Western side of Serengeti
· Stay overnight at Serengeti in the chosen category.
Serengeti / Ngorongoro
· Take breakfast at the lodge/ camp, afterwards drive southwards through southern Serengeti short grass plains where the Migration usually begins their drama.
· If the migration is still in the southern Serengeti, you’ll see hundreds of thousands of Millions of migrants which is the scene you can never forget for your life time.
· You also have time to visit Oldupai Gorge “The Cradle of Mankind” and Maasai Village a.k.a Boma for Cultural experience.
· Further to Ngorongoro at the chosen lodge or Camp for leisure moments, dinner and a night stay.
Ngorongoro Crater Tour
ACTIVITIES: Black Rhinos, Black mane lions, Cheetah, Spotted Hyenas, Male Elephants, Buffaloes. Many water birds along shallow lake Makat, Flamingoes, Grebes, teals, Ducks, at Lerai forest you may spot the elusive Leopard. In Ngorongoro Crater you are sure to complete The Big Five animals.
· Lunch boxes will be provided and taken at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site.
· (Be ware of Kites who snatches tourists’ meals)
· Evening ascend and drive to the lodge for dinner and stay overnight.
Ngorongoro / Lake Manyara Park
· Drive towards Lake Manyara National Park via Karatu town.
· Before you reach the Park entry gate, stop at the view point and observe the whole Manyara Park, its scenery and so on.
· Register and enter, This Park is famous for abundance of Primates more than any other, Baboon in troops, Vervet Monkeys, Blue or Sykes Monkeys and galago a.k.a Bush babies.
· Along the shallow lake, you’ll see allot of water birds, Flamingoes, Great White Pelicans, Ducks and Geese, Teals and Grebes.
· Visit Hot water springs best known as (Maji Moto) and observes volcanic actions there.
· Later in the afternoon, drive to the lodge or camp for leisure time, dinner and a night stop.
Manyara / Tarangire
· After leisure breakfast at the lodge / camp, drive to Tarangire National Park, famous for large number of Elephants. Hundreds of Elephant Herds are roaming around Tarangire River from where the Park got its name.
· Tarangire Park is unique park with some animals which cannot be seen in any other northern Tourism circuit, example are Bush Bucks, Lesser Kudu, Oryx and tree climbing Pythons coiling themselves around the fig trees.
· Other animals are Kirk’s Dik dik, Zebras, wildebeest, Lion, Leopard, African Wild Dog, and many more.
· Evening drive to the Lodge for dinner and overnight
Full day Tarangire
· Take a leisure breakfast at the Lodge or camp, and then go out for more game drive, explore Tarangire Park enough.
· Take a break for hot lunch at the lodge / Camp. After lunch relax at the swimming pool.
· Further game drive, enjoying sun sets of Tarangire, later drive back to the lodge/ Camp for dinner and overnight.
Tarangire / Arusha National Park
· After breakfast drive northwards to Arusha National Park, the home for Black & White Colobus Monkeys and blue/ Sykes monkeys, the ever green forest which gets its water from rivers from Mount Meru, favor these typical Arboreal animals.
· After registration enter the Park and enjoy walking Safari guided with Armed Rangers.
· Visit Momella lakes about 9 of them, each with individual colors. These lakes harbors hundreds species of water birds, Great White Pelicans, Pink Backed Pelicans, Flamingoes, Whistling Ducks, Macoa Ducks, Teals, Grebes, Geese, just to name a few.
· Continue with walking Safari up to the amazing waterfalls while viewing the game on foot. Plain animals are Buffaloes, Zebras, Maasai Giraffes very close to you, you may see the rarely seen Blue Duiker in the thickets.
· Evening drive to the Lodge. /Hotel for leisure time, dinner and overnight.
Arusha / Airport
· Take leisure breakfast at the Lodge/ Hotel and then leave the place to the Airport for your flight to the next destination. End of the Program.
- All Park entry fees in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire National and Arusha National Park
- Accommodation in full Board in any chosen category
- Crater entry fees in Ngorongoro
- Concession fees
- Transport with full game drives in our luxurious 4x4 Land Cruiser Safari fleet
- Airport transfers
- Domestic flights
- All government taxes & charges
- Services for expert Driver/ Guides who are well knowledgeable about animals, History & Nature
- Clean & safe bottled drinking water 2 bottles of 500mils/person / day.
- In every 15 paid clients, the leader will be granted free tour, from Accommodation, Park entry fees, meals, transport, transfers & Domestic flights
- All International Flights, VISA & health Insurance
- All items of personal nature ,toiletries, gifts, Curios e.t.c
- Laundry in the Lodges during the Safari
- All kind of drinks except drinking water which will be provided
- Extra meals in the Lodges & or Campsites
- Tips/ gratuities for Tour Guide, porters & cooks. Tipping is highly recommended as this is the way to show gratitude to your Guide for a great service he rendered to You. But giving is according to client satisfaction.
- Balloon Safaris in Serengeti, Maasai Mara or Tarangire National Parks of $950/person. (This Tour is optional)
- Visiting Maasai Villages a.k.a Bomas in Ngorongoro for $20/person(Optional)
No Details Found