Offered by Absolute Zambia Safaris This Itinerary gives the opportunity to the guest to experience the natural wonders of the world, the…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1 to 4 – Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge in Livingstone
Fun and lively, the Victoria Falls Waterfront is the perfect place to stay when you are looking for centrally located, yet affordable Livingstone accommodation.
The Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge has long been known as the heart of Livingstone, Victoria Falls Zambia. Only four kilometres from the areas main attraction, the Victoria Falls, the resort is ideally positioned to take advantage of the many activities that are on offer in the area. The Waterfront resort offers great facilities including a restaurant and bar where many sundowners have been enjoyed from the deck whilst overlooking the Zambezi River and Siloka Island.
Sundowners on the Zambezi River are an essential start to a holiday in Victoria Falls. Each day the HMV Makumbi, the party boat of note, departs from the Waterfront jetty for a sunset cruise up the Zambezi, which includes all drinks and snacks, returning as night falls.
The Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge Facilities
- Affordable Vic Falls accommodation
- Only 4 km from the Victoria Falls, Zambia
- Located on the Zambezi River
- Restaurant & Bar
- Sunset cruise daily & Internet café
- A wonderful place from which to do activities
- Enjoy fantastic pizzas at the restaurant
Why stay at Victoria Falls Waterfront?
- Centrally located
- Great atmosphere
- Watch amazing African sunsets from the deck
- Value for money accommodation on the Zambian side of Victoria Falls
Arrival & Transfer to Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge
Arrival at Livingstone Int Airport meet and greet by our representative who will then assist you will luggage and transfer to Waterfront Lodge.
Check-in and Lunch then later in the afternoon you will do a Sunset Boat Cruise (Zambezi River Boat Cruise) and return to the lodge for dinner and bed.
Full Day Chobe Trip in Botswana
Today you will have breakfast, and pick for Full Chobe day trip, you will arrive at the broader do the formalities and then you will go out for River Boat Cruise in Chobe National park, later you will break for lunch and then 4x4 Game drive Safari in the Chobe National Park and return to the lodge arriving around 6 PM then dinner and bed will follow.
Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge
Morning breakfast and later you will be picked for 2 Hrs Guided Victoria Falls Tour activity and dropped at the lodge in time for Lunch and time to relax. Later this afternoon you will pick for 15 minutes Helicopter Flight Activity and return to the lodge for dinner and then bed.
Transfer to Livingstone Int Airport for onward Connection.
Today you will have morning Breakfast and then check out of the Lodge around 10hrs then our driver will transfer you to Livingstone International Airport in time for your flight.
End of Tour
- Transfer from Livingstone Int Airport to Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge
- 3 Nights Chalet Accommodation
- All Daily Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Sunset Boat Cruise (River Boat Cruise)
- Chobe Day Trip
- 15 minutes Helicopter Flight
- Guided Victoria Falls Tour - Zambia Side
- Transfer from Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge to Livingstone Int Airport
- Helicopter Aviation Fee for US$6.00
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
No Details Found