- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival and Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National park
On this day, upon arrival at Kigali Airport or Hotel in Kigali city, you will meet our company representative / guide who will transfer you to home of half of the remaining Endangered mountain gorillas-Bwindi forest.
This is a 4 hours driver from Kigali city to Kabale town. Connect to your lodge for relaxation, dinner and overnight stay.
Gorilla trekking experience
After early morning breakfast, you will be transferred to the park headquarters for a briefing about the endangered mountain gorillas from the park warden.
Along with your trekking gear, drinking water and packed lunch, the driver will drop you off at the starting point to trek the gorillas together with the ranger guides.
This activity may take between 1-8 hours searching for the gorillas depending on their movement.
However meeting them is so rewarding and you will spend maximally 1 hour with them as you take time studying them and taking pictures and videos.
After spending your time with the fascinating mountain gorillas, return to the base and meet your driver to connect to your lodge for lunch and refresh.
Transfer to Nyungwe national park
After enjoying your delicious breakfast, embark on your journey to Nyungwe forest national park which is a 6 hours drive from Bwindi.
Cross through Cyanika boarder, have lunch then connect to the Park. Arrive at the park afternoon and check in your lodge for relaxation. Dinner and overnight stay at the chosen Lodge.
Chimpanzee tracking and afternoon canopy walk
Enjoy breakfast and go for briefing about the endangered chimpanzees before entering the forest in search of the active and playful fellows in Nyungwe forest.
The Chimpanzees are much easier to spot as they jump from one tree to another, chattering and laughing. Chimpanzee tracking usually takes about 3 hours. On finding them, spend an hour while taking pictures and videos.
You will then return to your accommodation for lunch. After lunch, you will go on a walking trail that will take you to the Canopy Walk-a swing bridge 50 Meters in length that is suspended from large trees.
You will be able to see the amazing rain forest with a bird’s eye view, spotting wildlife moving about below you. Before night fall, you will return to the lodge for dinner
Transfer to back to Kigali
After early morning breakfast at your lodge, embark on your journey back to kigali, the journey is about 3-4 hours drive from Nyungwe national park through with stopovers at Nyanza king’s palace and Butare museum. If time is available before your flight, do a city tour visiting Kigali genocide memorial, market and craft shops. Later have lunch and connect to the airport for your return flight.
End of safari
- All Park entry fees in all Parks mentioned
- All Gorilla permits
- Gorilla tracking guiding fees
- Accommodation in Full Board in the chosen category for 6 nights
- Airport transfers
- All government charges & taxes, except visa & health certificates
- Clean bottled water 2 bottles per person per day
- Services for Experienced Gorilla Guides who will show you & explain all about these peculiar creatures & Nature
- All International Flights, VISA & health Insurance
- All items of personal nature ,toiletries, gifts, Curios e.t.c
- Laundry in the Lodges during the Safari
- All kind of drinks except drinking water which will be provided
- Extra meals in the Lodges & or Campsites
- Tips/ gratuities for Tour Guide, porters & cooks. Tipping is highly recommended as this is the way to show gratitude to your Guide for a great service he rendered to you. But giving is according to client satisfaction.
No Details Found