- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Rates valid upto 31st October 2019
Hotels we offer
Grand Oriental Hotel, Colombo X 2 nights (Standard)
Frescos Water Villas, Sigiriya X 2 nights (Standard)
Senani Hotel, Kandy X 2 nights (Standard)
Kandy Esala Perahera supplement from 5th to 16th August @ US$ 60 per person
Mount Lavinia Hotel, Colombo X 2 nights (Direct Sea view)
Sigiriya Village Hotel, Sigiriya X 2 nights (Standard)
Earls Regent Hotel, Kandy X 2 nights (Deluxe)
Kandy Esala Perahera supplement from 5th to 16th August @ US$ 80 per person
Cinnamon Lakeside Hotel, Colombo X 2 nights (Deluxe)
Cinnamon Lodge, Habarana X 2 nights (Superior)
Mahaweli Reach Hotel, Kandy X 2 nights (Deluxe)
Kandy Esala Perahera supplement from 5th to 16th August @ US$ 100 per person
*Please inquire for rates of groups more than 4 prior to booking. Thanks
Arrival - BIA (CMB)
Upon arrival, when you leave the airport terminal please look for Lanka Holidays Net tour guide displaying a signboard with your name. - Transfer to Colombo.
After breakfast proceeds on the city tour of Colombo City .
- Colombo - A drive through the city will take you to the Fort and Pettah - the commercial area of the city and tree-lined Colombo - 07 Cinnamon Gardens. The Dutch Church at Wolfendhal, dating back to 1749 . The Independence Hall, B.M.I.C.H, the Independence Square, Gangarama temple and national museum.
Overnight stay at Colombo .
Colombo – Anuradhapura
After breakfast you will be transfer to Anuradhapura
- Anuradhapura was the first capital of Sri Lanka, famous for its well-preserved ruins of ancient Lankan civilization. From the 4th century BC, it was the capital of Sri Lanka until the beginning of the 11th century AD.
Overnight stay at Anuradhapura .
- After breakfast Climb the Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
Sigiriya is home to the 5th Century ‘Fortress in the Sky” which is perhaps the most fantastic single wonder of the Island built by King Kashyapa (477-495 AD). It is also known as Lion Rock because of the huge lion that used to stand at the entrance to the fortress. Within it triple-moated defense the huge rock rises almost to a sheer height of 500ft. On its summit are the foundations of what was once a great and sumptuous palace and gardens complete with swimming pool. On one of the stairways the only known ancient work of Sinhala secular painting survived in the form of frescoes of life sized damsels in all the freshness and delicacy of their original color. These Frescos painted in earth pigments on plaster.
Overnight stay at Sigiriya
After breakfast proceed to Kandy.
En route visit the Dambulla cave temples and a spice garden in Matale.
Visit a herbal and spice garden.
Thereafter proceed to Kandy.
Kandy is a major city in Sri Lanka, located in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. It is the second largest city in the country after Colombo. It was the last capital of the ancient kings’ era of Sri Lanka. The city lies in the midst of hills in the Kandy plateau, which crosses an area of tropical plantations, mainly tea. Kandy is both an administrative and religious city and is also the capital of the Central Province. Kandy is the home of The Temple of the Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa), one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist world. It was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1988. Overnight stay at Kandy
After breakfast proceed on a city tour of Kandy.
• In the evening visit Temple of the Tooth Relic ‘ Sri Lanka’s most prized possession
Royal Botanical Gardens - Royal Botanical Garden at Peradeniya, Sri Lankan's largest and finest garden. Originally established as a pleasure garden for Kandyan nobility, the British transformed it into botanical gardens in 1821, laying the foundations for what it has become today.
• Cultural dance performance - show featuring the exotic traditional dances of Sri Lanka.
Overnight stay at Kandy
Kandy - Colombo
After breakfast, you will be transfer to Bandaranaike International Airport.
Enroute visit pinnawala elephant orphanage
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants located at Pinnawala village, 13 km northeast of Kegalle town in Sabaragamuwa Province of Sri Lanka. Pinnawala has the largest herd of captive elephants in the world.
- Meet and assist arrival and departure at the airport.
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Transport is by air-conditioned car/van with an English speaking driver/guide upto 6 pax
- Separate professional guide with transport by air-conditioned coach for above 7 pax
- 6 nights accommodation based on bed and breakfast basis in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Service charges and government taxes
- Any additional excursions not specified in the itinerary.
- Lunch, Dinner and any additional meals/snacks.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
No Details Found