Tour Turkmenistan, a country in Central Asia bordered by the Caspian Sea and largely covered by the Karakum Desert. It’s known for archaeological ruins including those at Nisa and Merv, major stops along the ancient trade route the Silk Road.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Note: Each Traveler should have 2 photos (5x6) to be presented at the points of entry
* Please inquire for special pricing or for groups of more than 2. Thanks
ASHGABAT – TURKMENBASHY
Meet the loсal guide at the Ashgabat International Airport. Transfer to the airport for a local flight Ashgabat – Turkmenbashy. Accommodate at the hotel in Turkmenbashy city.
Lunch at the hotel.
Excursion around Turkmenbashy city, introduction with Turkmen culture, visit the Turkmen colorful bazaar, new International Sea port, museums. Overnight at the hotel.
TURKMENBASHY – YANGI-KALA – TURKMENBASHY - ASHGABAT
After breakfast at the hotel, check out.
Drive to Yangi Kala canyons. Canyons are located in the north-west of Turkmenistan in the Balkan velayat (region), 160 km to the west of Turkmenbashy city.
From the Turkmen language, “Yangi-Kala” translates as “fiery fortresses”. This name was given to the canyons due to the predominant red color of rocks from which the mountain ranges and cliffs are composed. The natural park is most beautiful during the sunset when everything is painted hot red. Barbeque style lunch Transfer back to Turkmenbashy city local airport. Flight to Ashgabat.
Transfer to International airport for flight.
- Tour package (LOI, Register fee., permit fee) *Tourism tax fee (2$ per day of stay per person)
- Hotel stay (1 night)
- Guide (2 days)
- Transport (2 days)
- Meal (HB) during the all route
- Transfer (hotel – airport - hotel)
- 5lt water
- Visa fee
- Migration tax (12$)
- Extra meal, services, Folklore concerts and show
- Private expenses, gratuities
- Fee for using cameras on monuments
- Tips for driver and guide $ 5 per day per person
No Details Found