- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
· Drive in the morning from Mwanza to Serengeti National Park around 8.00 am
· Full day game drives starting from western corridors and stopping at Seronera valley. Activities: Giraffes, Zebra, wildebeest, Warthogs, Impalas, Buffalo, Elephants, Gazelles (Grants & Thompsons), Eland, Topi, Hartebeest, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Hyenas, Jackals, Crocodiles, Hippos.
· A night stays at the chosen Lodge/Camp inside the Park
SERENGETI – DAY 2 SERENGETI – NGORONGORO
·Take breakfast at the Lodge/Camp and then drive south wards to Ngorongoro Crater. OPTIONS: Olduvai gorge & Maasai Village/Boma.
·During migration season southern Serengeti will be flooded with hundreds of thousands of millions of Wildebeest, Zebra and Gazelles.
·Descend into the Crater floor for game drives. ATTRACTIONS; Lake Magadi for flamingos, water ducks and many other water birds. Munge River; for Lions, Cheetah, Wildebeest, Zebras. Round table; for black Rhinos. Ngoitktok Springs; for picnic lunches & washrooms.
·Then drive to the booked Lodge/Camp for your leisure time and stay overnight (FB)
NGORONGORO – MANYARA OR TARANGIRE
· Take leisure breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, thereafter pack lunch boxes and drive to Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park via Karatu town, visit Curio shops and buy yourself a gift.
· Manyara Option:
Game drives in lake Manyara National Park, Baboon Monkeys, blue monkeys, Elephants, Ground hornbills, hot water springs, Giraffe, numerable number of water birds along the shallow lake, pelican, Grebe, Teal Flamingos.
· Lunch at picnic area, evening drive to your booked Lodge/Camp for night stay (FB).
MANYARA/TARANGIRE – KILIMANJARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
· Take breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, relax at the pool side.
· After lunch drive to Arusha city and then continue to Kilimanjaro international Airport for connection of flight to the next destination.
· Take breakfast at the Lodge in Ngorongoro and then take Lunch Boxes and drive to Tarangire National Park.
· Famous Great number of Elephants than any other Park in Africa.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS:
· Elephants along Tarangire River, Lesser Kudu along Selale plains, Oryx, Bushbucks, Zebras, Wildebeest, Impala, Kirki’s Dikdik,.
· Lions, Leopard, Cheetah, & African Wild dogs although hardly seen.
· Lunch will be taken at the Picnic area. Stay overnight at the Chosen Lodge/ Camp
DAY 4: TARANGIRE – KILIMANJARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
· Take breakfast leisurely, and then, go for morning game drives.
· Back to the Lodge for Lunch, after lunch start a journey to Arusha/ KIA.
· End of the Program
- All Park entry fees in Serengeti, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park
- Accommodation in full Board in the chosen category
- Crater entry fees in Ngorongoro
- Concession fees in all Parks
- Transport with full game drives in our luxurious 4x4 Land Cruiser Safari fleet
- Airport transfers
- Domestic flight
- All government taxes & charges
- Services for expert Driver/ Guides who are well knowledgeable about animals, History & Nature
- Clean & safe bottled drinking water 2 bottles of 500mils/person / day
- In every 15 paid clients, the leader will be granted free tour, from Accommodation, Park entry fees, meals, transport, transfers & Domestic flight
- All International Flights, VISA & health Insurance
- All items of personal nature ,toiletries, gifts, Curios e.t.c
- Laundry in the Lodges during the Safari
- All kind of drinks except drinking water which will be provided
- Extra meals in the Lodges & or Campsites
- Tips/ gratuities for Tour Guide, porters & cooks. Tipping is highly recommended as this is the way to show gratitude to your Guide for a great service he rendered to you. But giving is according to client satisfaction.
- Balloon Safaris in Serengeti or Tarangire National Parks of $950/person. (This Tour is optional)
- Visiting Maasai Villages a.k.a Bomas in Ngorongoro for $20/person(Optional)
No Details Found